Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Milky Dress / ALL-IN-ONE

So, I just recently discovered this Korean brand called, Milky Dress and I picked up the All-In-One multi cream. On the box it says that it's a five in one multi cream, toner, lotion, essence, cream, and serum. This product is suppose to make your face “soft and shiny skin leaving skin moisturized and nourished by building skin protection layer.”

I'm always skeptical with these multi cream because I feel like, how are you suppose to have one product doing multiple jobs and have the result of one product. Not only that they probably won't work as well as having a product that's aimed for a certain thing. I guess I only grabbed this product because I've never heard of it and the little green box that it came in was pretty and shiny in a very normal way. Or maybe I just wanted to give a multi cream a chance.

The very first morning I tired it on I kind of liked it but didn't pay too much attention to the result of having it on my skin, not until the second and third morning that I actually paid attention. I loved how it smoothed out my skin and I felt that it did a great job covering my pores, though it did not state on the box that it covers pores. Maybe they should put it out there. The cream spread really well over my skin and I just love love how my skin look afterward, so smooth and flawless with this cream.

I can't say about the toning of this product because I did used another toner during the use of this cream. But I am definitely praising on the soft, shiny and smoothness of my skin after using this. Most definitely how it made my skin looked very smooth and need I say more, flawless!

There is no perfume scent it this cream, so to those that are sensitive to perfume scent this is all good. I feel like the only scent to this is... well, I can't seem to find any scent to this cream. I kind of want to say a very very very light butter scent but it could just be the plastic bottle that it came in.

So anyone looking for a multi cream, this Milky Dress All-In-One could be the one for you. I especially use this when I'm in a hurry and don't have time for all my other products then I uses this. It's not in a cute bottle like all those other products, but who cares it works great! At least I would again once I'm done with mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment