Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Yeah! It's Laneige!

I first heard about Laneige on Facebook from friends and when I saw the line at Target I knew I had to get at least one product from Laneige. I really couldn't decide on which one I wanted to try first, I seriously wanted all of them (I think this skin care thing has become an obsession). I don't know how many trips to Target and how many times I stopped at that aisle until I finally decided on Laneige Bright Renewal Emulsion, which was $30. So cross my finger and I hope it's worth all my trips and the money.

Here are this product's benefit as stated on the box and Target's website:

Lightweight moisturizer

Brightening Renewal Complex™
• Helps fade and prevent dark spots
• Renews skin's radiance from within

I will give this a review within a month or so, because I like to wait at least a month to see how the product works on my skin. Yay!!!
I really want to get the night cream and the sleep mask too, especially the sleeping mask. I love sleeping mask! But for now this one will do.

No comments:

Post a Comment